What you need to know if you want to visit Rotterdam
The lockdown has consequences for your visit to Rotterdam and/or Hoek van Holland. Please take the following measures into account:
- You can be outside with a maximum of 4 people or 1 household;
- There is no national curfew anymore starting April 28th;
- Outdoor terraces are open from 06:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Reservations and fixed seat are mandatory, and there is a maximum of 4 people or 1 household per table;
- Restaurants and cafes are also allowed to receive people inside again until 10 pm.
- You may need a corona ticket if you want to go to a restaurant, museum, concert or sports game.
- Theaters, concert halls, attractions, zoos, museums, libraries and swimming pools are opened again;
- Non-essential stores, such as clothing stores, are open until 8:00 p.m. and may receive a limited number of customers;
- Amusement parks, nature parks and (petting)zoos will open under certain conditions. Just like outdoor game locations such as mini golf, climbing forests and outdoor playgrounds. The following applies here: 1 person per 10 square meters.
- Outdoor venues for performing arts and film screenings may open. These are, for example, open-air theaters.
- Open-air museums, sculpture gardens and open-air monuments will also reopen. The following applies here: 1 person per 10 square meters.
- Rental locations for outdoor recreational activities may be open. This means that, for example, boats, canoes and bicycles can be rented again
- Essential stores, such as supermarkets, bakeries and drugstores, will remain open;
- Hotels are open, the hotelrestaurants as well;
- Only travel if it’s absolutely necessary;
- Events are banned;
- Alcohol may not be sold after 10 pm;
- It is mandatory to wear a mask in public spaces.