Rules for everyone
During your stay in the Netherlands you must follow the basic rules that have been imposed to prevent the spread of COVID-19. These rules apply to everyone in the Netherlands, including tourists.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres (approx. 2 arm’s lengths) from other people.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Don’t shake hands with others.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Avoid busy places. Leave if you notice it is becoming difficult to keep a distance of 1.5 metres.
- To get around, use your own vehicle, rent a bike or take a taxi. Use public transport for essential travel only. You must wear a non-medical face mask when using public transport.